Our Corporate Tax team operates as a team of highly experienced tax professionals who focus on delivering efficient and effective resources to companies in the region. You will work with organizations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. This includes helping clients to mitigate tax risk and comply effectively with tax laws.You will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and controversy. By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies, you will work with a wide range of businesses and corporations to help them develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies.You will provide tailored advice to clients and build valued relationships with them and your team. You will participate in large scale projects, work on business tax field and develop further business opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for high level management and successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and high-quality client service. You will establish, maintain and strengthen valued internal and external relationships and ensure that the services delivered to clients is of the highest quality.You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client engagements, monitor progress and deliverables, put in place the necessary standardized processes, anticipate and identify risks, escalate issues as appropriate and drive performance-improvement solutions.You will create, lead and motivate high performing teams and build a positive learning culture, coaching and counseling junior team members to help them develop. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence to our Tax Quality guidelines.
Skills And Attributes For Success
If you are an excellent communicator and detail-oriented professional, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials in accounting, business, finance, law, taxation or any related essential fields.
- MBA, Masters, LLM or another related advanced degree and/or professional qualifications e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT or equivalent qualification.
- A very strong knowledge and minimum 4 years of experience in Corporate Tax, ideally within a large professional services company or similar environment.
- A strong track record of managerial, organizational and project management experience.
Ideally, you also have
- Experience of dealing with multinational clients and ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- In-depth commercial, legislative and industry knowledge.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.