Audit Services for Project Developers
Developers Audit in Dubai
(Cash Flow/Escrow Audit)
Top Auditors for Projects in Dubai
Ideally, every single withdrawal made from an escrow account is for the sole purpose of the completion of the project, and we review that case if it is indeed followed. In addition, we also have a wide experience in real estate disputes. We are regularly appointed by Dubai Courts as court experts. We work with developers, courts, arbitration centers, land departments, RERA, law firms, lawyers, and investors.
When we begin working on the audit, we check that each file that you have provided to us has the information that is related to the escrow transaction. We scrutinize what is missing and what errors seem to be appearing, compiling them all in a list. We review each instruction, verifying that transactions made exactly match the instructions. The list and all the things that we have noticed shall aid us in making the report that we have to present to you once we’re done.
Why Choose Protax?
- We have continuous and dedicated communication in order to provide you with fresh ideas and opportunities for quality delivery of services.
- We have our prime focus on vulnerable areas with strategic advice on how to avert a problematic situation.
- As a team of experienced audit professionals working in tandem to build a positive relationship with your key management, we have a certain perspective and belief to deliver quality services to the community.
- We value the delivery of quality audit services that will constantly provide valuable add-ons.
- We are keen in providing a skilled “thinking team” that will collaborate with your management concerning all critical planning and control processes.
- We are always prepared to present highly constructive feedback in order to improve the effectiveness of services.
- Financial audit, compliance audit, operational audit
- Statement of project revenues and cost – RT/02
- Statement of sale and collections – RT/04
- Payment breakdown index – RT/10