For our Valuation service, we support clients related to valuation issues that surround business restructuring, financing, strategic management, and compliance, in order to ensure they reflect the current accounting and regulatory requirements for tax planning, financing, and dispute purposes.
The Valuation experts of the firm offer independent and transparent valuations, while understanding your business dynamics, value drivers, and specific industry. Our in-house professionals draw on over a decade of experience, benchmarking analysis, and industry knowledge, to apply the most suitable valuation methodologies.
For Financial Modelling, our experts will help evaluate transactions and new market opportunities. Our team will guide you as you formulate and implement key decisions, as well as improve your business’ strategic outcomes. Building a reliable and effective financial model is time-consuming; not to mention complex. Trust us to carry out crucial activities you need in related to financial model support, model review, and model-build. We combine our proven financial modelling skills with cross-functional expertise of other departments and in-depth sector knowledge.
Targeted to help throughout a transaction process, our M&A service includes Transaction Advisory, which assists in the execution of deals, implementation of changes with the aim to deliver synergies and improvements post-closing, and identification of points on negotiations and value.
Helping clients execute and manage high-profile transactions, our experts bring forth real-world experience and analytical skills to address unique problems and diverse situations. As we understand your overall objectives and how a proposed transaction can influence the success of your organization, we help you manage risks and balance them against potential rewards.
Specialized Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Services
Our Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Team’s Approach:
- We help clients select the right deals that will achieve their strategic plans and objectives. We also support clients throughout a bidding process.
- Our experts help execute deals successfully, offering a full range of M&A-related services from Corporate Financial Advisory to Valuation, Financial Modelling, and Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) Advisory, highlighting matters that need to be taken into full consideration.
- Our M&A practice provides functional support in order to deliver a deal’s expected returns.
Nothing must be left to chance with a M&A deal. It is critical for clients to know everything about potential buyers or an acquisition target before the deal’s closing.Protax M&A experts analyze and quantify deal-specific risks and opportunities, identify potential hidden costs, commitments, and contingencies, analyze asset quality, and help you develop your negotiating positions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Key risk areas in mergers and acquisitions include the following:
- Overpaying for deals;
- Current valuations;
- Insufficient operational diligence;
- Maintaining focus and strategic clarity;
- Culture assimilation challenges;
- Underestimation of amount of integration work;
- Underestimation of resources and time required for synergy; and
- Inconsistent M&A planning or execution
It is recommended to seek the help of Mergers and Acquisitions specialist to help mitigate risks and increase the likelihood of a successful transaction.